Wednesday 23 January 2013

Wanderers

Hey everyone,
A few days back I showed you the tremendously growing wandering jews in our garden under the hedges (here). Now then also I told you that these can floruish in the water too.So ,I, often get a few cuttings inside to bring in the nature but also because these grow at such an amazing speed that gardener is usually cutting it once a week and I just dont want those cuttings to get wasted....So one fine day when our weird (later on that)gardener cut these, I just have to get those inside. So here they sit in a vase by the window staring the wanderers outside.






Are you digging the wanderers???Share with me in the comments section.


                                                             MUCH LOVE

                                                             
                                                             AAKANKSHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for being here!! Lets chit-chat!!