Monday 28 January 2013

Unchanged Scenario




Hey everyone,
Recently one of my best friend G got married, hers was a sikh wedding and had everything that a big fat punjabi wedding should have. And this was for the first time I saw a sikh wedding..The anand karaj in the morning was ethereal. The bride looked supah radiant and happy and the groom was on the seventh heaven.Literally his eyes were all for her.It was all soo mushy but soo much cute. I wish both of them all the love and happiness.
Sharing with you all a corner of my living room I clicked before going for the wedding dinner.I relate this corner with my late night studies and endless talks with G about everything except our studies. How I miss those days...sigh...That was a different chapter of our lives that we cherish. Now both of us are on different bandwidths...she is a married girl now dealing with her new life and me still struggling with "what to do in life"thoughts. But as they say, somethings in life never change...I still sit in this corner and we do endless "gals-talk" on phone.


Love this corner for the several sweet memories.
Do you also have a place in your house that reminds you of something/someone? Share with me in the comments section. I would love to hear from you.

MUCH LOVE


AAKANKSHA

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice corner.. Sikh wedding are good fun too..

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for being here!! Lets chit-chat!!