Tuesday 27 November 2012

ONE FINE WINTER DAY AND SOME BLAH

Hey Everyone!!
 
As the winters are setting in , the weather is becoming foggy , dull and gloomy. Today when I woke up, there was no sign of sunshine in here (I woke up at 9:00 am..not too early & not too late) and everything looked sooo boring and dull. So to brighten things up I bought some fresh roses from the local florist and brought in few of my garden cuttings inside to brighten up the home. I love these pink roses in my favourite kettle. I put the mor pankhis in the sugar bowl and the remaining roses in the milk bowl and then kept them in my favorite corners. Some vanilla candles in the evening and fresh fragrance of these roses made the house smell yum.(Literally I mean these vanilla candles are really yum, It smells like something is baking in the oven)...awww how I love the smell of baking....never mind. 
 










I mean I am craving vanilla muffins while writing this post..But I cant have them because I am on a diet ( hehehe though sugary coffee is acceptable in this diet )..Anywhoo later on my daily diets (Diets because I go on diet several times a day....after having a heavy food(read it yummy full of calories food) I again go on diet out of guilt).

So hows winter coming up for you? Share in the comments section.


                                                               MUCH LOVE


                                                               AAKANKSHA

(All images: My Home)

1 comment:

  1. lovely vignette with the pink roses, the footed pewter teapot and the candle holder!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for being here!! Lets chit-chat!!