Tuesday 5 February 2013

I HEART THIS

Heyaa Everyone!!!

The more I am looking at this picture, the more I am liking it. Eveything is so geometric, neat and colorful. The color-blocked wall , circular bookshelf with a window seat and an amazingly awesome view, cosy hanging swing, bamboo sticks, chandelier, the quirky chair....what not to like.

                                                                      via

 The place is so vibrant and spells happiness.I Would love to have a place so quirky yet so happy.

                                                              MUCH LOVE


                                                             AAKANKSHA

4 comments:

  1. All it needs is a fireplace and then it'd be my kind of perfect!

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment on My Dream Canvas. Great pic :) Anu

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!! wow!! I heart it too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for the lovely comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for being here!! Lets chit-chat!!